A New Kind of Space for Harlem, NYC
MIST will have five programming centers:
- Restaurant/bar service – regular restaurant and full bar service; morning breakfast service, to stay or to go; terrace tapas dining and cocktail service; and kitchen demonstrations and cooking classes
- Live events – eclectic music performances focusing on the Latino and African Diaspora, featuring established and up‐and‐coming local and internal performers; as well as comedy and spoken word performances
- Movie screenings – domestic and international films and documentaries focusing on multicultural narratives
- Post‐production work – editing, physical production and online posting of MIST performances, rental of workstations to emerging and established filmmakers, and training of student filmmakers
- Merchandise and new media sales – online and physical sales of MIST memorabilia, original content, DVD’s, and online advertising
MIST will serve a growing neighborhood and tourist base
- MIST will showcase Harlem to the 800,000 tourists that visit annually
- It will also serve a growing and prospering neighborhood that is
underserved by dining, entertainment and cultural options
MIST will have a sustainable business model and unlike similar venues, MIST will be a sustainable, for‐profit business.
Key team members include
- Leading restauranter and top musical programmer
- Numerous leading and award‐winning partners will provide performers, content, and publicity
Posro Media CEO Roland Laird is the co-owner, co-founder, and CEO of My Image Studios LLC. His business partners in the venture are Walter Edwards and Carlton Brown, principals of Full Spectrum of NY, the developer of the Kalahari Condominiums.